- Streaming Videos from the 2010 St. Thomas Summer Seminar in Philosophy of Religion and Philosophical Theology. The speakers included Alvin Plantinga and Peter Van Inwagen with talks on the epistemology of religious belief, science and religion, and the problem of evil.
- Alexander Pruss, professor of philosophy at Baylor, writes on “Eight Tempting Big-Picture Errors in Ethics,” such as “Sometimes you should do the wrong thing” and “Some areas of life are exempt from morality.” Other papers by Pruss are available here.
- Calvin’s Virtual Library of Christian Philosophy is another fine source of free articles and papers by Christian philosophers.
- An interesting collection of critical reviews of Richard Dawkins’s The God Delusion.
- Insightful non-Christian critique of the new atheists at ABC Australia. “The militant atheist bandwagon – driven by Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris and Dennett – continues to paint their theist opposition as irrational simpletons who favor superstition and myth over reason and science.”
- The top philosophy journals according to a poll of 36,000 contributors. The top 10 are:
1. Journal of Philosophy
2. Philosophical Review
3. Philosophy & Phenomenological Research
7. Philosophical Studies
9. Philosophy & Public Affairs