- A list of 50 philosophy blogs that cover a variety of philosophical topics. Among the interesting titles are “The Philosophy Smoker” and “The Ethical Werewolf.”
- Speaking of philosophy, UC-Berkeley has made available online three courses taught by well-known philosopher John Searle. The courses are Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Mind, and Philosophy of Society.
- A number of free theology books in PDF format are available at the Online Christian Library of Virtual Theological Resources. Titles include Charles Hodges’s Systematic theology, Creation in Old Testament Theology by Paul R. House, and The Divine Inspiration of the Bible by Arthur W. Pink.
- Last Seminary has a tremendous collection of free material in the categories of New Testament studies, science and religion, and philosophy of religion, which are further broken down into articles, books, and courses. A wealth of quality material here.
- Several interesting papers from Baylor’s past Philosophy of Religion Conferences are available on the conference website. Past presenters have included Paul Moser, John Greco, Jonathan Kvanvig, and Alexander Pruss.
- Randy Alcorn’s book Why Pro-Life is free in PDF format here. In this 144-page book he deals with questions such as Is the Unborn Really a Human Being?, Is Abortion Part of a Right to Privacy?, Does Abortion Harm a Woman’s Physical and Mental Health?, and several other related issues.